|Health Point||608 (+77)||Attack Damage||56 (+3.3)|
|Attack Speed||0.61 (+0.04)|
|Armor||22 (+3.8)||Move Speed||298|
|Magic Resist||33 (+1.25)||Range||130|
Cost: - Cooldown: -
- Passive - Zhu Bajie is shielded by a layer of fat which absorbs damage up to [9 + (0.03 Armor)]% of his maximum Health. If Zhu Bajie has not been hit for 10/8/6 seconds, this effect recharges. The interval to recharge the shield effect is upgraded at level 1/7/13.
- Condition - This hidden effect appears only when there is Tang Monk within the same team.
- Hidden Effect - By the blessing of Zhu Bajie's master, he gains 1 bonus Armor.
Cost: 50 Mana Cooldown: 6 seconds
- Active - Zhu Bajie sends a shard of the ice through the ground at his foe, dealing 70/120/170/220/270 + [0.6 AP] magic damage and stealing 14%/17%/20%/23%/26% Movement Speed from target for 5 seconds.
Cost: 25 Mana Cooldown: 20 seconds
- Active - Zhu Bajie gains [20%/25%/30%/35%/40% of Zhu Bajie's Armor] bonus Armor for 5 seconds and refreshes his shield from Fat Shield once. Within this skill's duration, each of Zhu Bajie's basic attacks reduces the cooldown on all other basic skills by 1 second.
Cost: 55 Mana Cooldown: 7 seconds
- Active - Zhu Bajie slams the ground, dealing 60/100/140/180/220 + [0.5 Armor] magic damage to all nearby enemies and reducing their Attack Speed by 30%/35%/40%/45%/50% for 4 seconds.
Cost: 150 Mana Cooldown: 130 / 115 / 100 seconds
- Active - Zhu Bajie charges toward the target area, dealing 200/300/400 + [1.0 AP] magic damage to all enemies within the area and knocking them up into the air for 1.5 seconds.