|Health Point||615 (+83)||Attack Damage||53 (+3)|
|Attack Speed||0.66 (+0.03)|
|Armor||17 (+3.5)||Move Speed||307|
|Magic Resist||33 (+0)||Range||150|
Cost: - Cooldown: -
- Passive - Each of Zhang Fei's basic attacks increases 2/3/4 bonus Armor and 2/3/4 bonus Magic Resist for 5 seconds, stacking up to 10 stacks. When Zhang Fei performs his basic attacks on an enemy hero, doubling the stack he gains from the target.
Cost: 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 Mana Cooldown: 4 seconds
- Active - Zhang Fei waves his spear around himself, dealing 50/80/110/140/170 + [0.6 AD] physical damage to all enemies hit. Each enemy hit by this skill increases a stack on More Battle More Bravery.
Cost: 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 Mana Cooldown: 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 seconds
- Active - Zhang Fei roars loudly, dealing 70/110/150/190/230 + [0.8 AP] magic damage to all nearby enemies and forcing them to fear Zhang Fei and lose control of themselves for 1 second.
Cost: 50 Mana Cooldown: 15 / 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 seconds
- Active - Zhang Fei jumps toward the target location, dealing 50/90/130/170/210 + [0.6 AD] physical damage to all enemies within the area, reducing their Movement Speed by 20% for 2 seconds and marking them for 5 seconds. Each enemy hit by this skill also increases a stack on More Battle More Bravery. When Zhang Fei performs a basic attack on the marked target, he restores 28/36/44/52/60 + [More Battle More Bravery Level x More Battle More Bravery stacks on Zhang Fei] Health to himself and consumes the mark on the target. If Zhang Fei uses 1.8 Zhang Long Serpent Spear [Q] to hit the marked target, he restores only half of this skill effect to himself and also consumes the mark on them.
Cost: 100 Mana Cooldown: 90 / 80 / 70 seconds
- Active - Zhang Fei removes all debuffs and crowd controls on himself, and within 8 seconds his next 4 basic attacks can cause a violent strike, dealing 120/170/220 + [10%/13%/16% of target's maximum Health] bonus magic damage on the target (maximum 700 magic damage on non-hero units) and reducing target's Movement Speed and Attack Speed by 20%/30%/40% for 2 seconds. The speed reduction effect can stack on the same target up to 3 stacks (60%/90%/120%). For each stack of violent strikes that remains on Zhang Fei, he gains 15% bonus Movement Speed and 50 Tenacity, up to 60% bonus Movement Speed and 200 Tenacity.
- Note - This skill can be used while under crowd control effects.
Chouhi Yokutoku (Rinrin)