|Health Point||587 (+83)||Attack Damage||55 (+3.3)|
|Attack Speed||0.63 (+0.03)|
|Armor||18 (+3.5)||Move Speed||302|
|Magic Resist||33 (+1.25)||Range||210|
Cost: - Cooldown: -
- Passive - Whitebeard's basic attacks that hit on an enemy unit (including building) will apply a Shock debuff, reducing target's Armor and Magic Resist by 4%, stacking up to 6 stacks (24%). When Whitebeard uses his basic attacks to hit the target with full stacks of Shock debuff (6 stacks), he will restore 5% of his missing Health.
Cost: 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 Mana Cooldown: 15 / 13 / 11 / 9 / 7 seconds
- Active - Whitebeard slices his Bisento into thin air to create a mass energy of vibration that travels in a line, continuously pulling all nearby enemies toward the energy. Each time the energy ball releases a shock wave that pulls all nearby enemies, the energy ball will deal 25/45/65/85/105 + [0.15 AP] magic damage to all enemies hit, apply a stack of Shock debuff from Gura Gura no Mi to them, and increase its own flying speed.
Cost: 50 Mana Cooldown: 15 / 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 seconds
- Passive - When an enemy's basic attacks hit on Whitebeard, he reduces target's Attack Speed by 10/15/20/25/30% for 2 seconds.
- Active - Whitebeard vibrates the air around him to form a shield on himself that lasts for 8 seconds and the shield can absorb 100/150/200/250/300 + [7% of Whitebeard's maximum Health] damage. During the shield's duration, each time he takes damage from an enemy, Whitebeard will apply a stack of Shock debuff from Gura Gura no Mi to the attacker and reduce this skill cooldown by 0.5 second.
Cost: 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 Mana Cooldown: 10 / 9.5 / 9 / 8.5 / 8 seconds
- Active - Whitebeard breaks the air around himself, dealing 80/130/180/230/280 + [0.7 AP] magic damage to all nearby enemies and reducing their movement speed by 20%/25%/30%/35%/40% for 3 seconds. If the damaged units have at least one stack of Shock debuff from Gura Gura no Mi while they are taking damage from this ability, Whitebeard will create an earthquake that knocks them up into the air.
Cost: 100 Mana Cooldown: 105 / 95 / 85 seconds
- Active - Whitebeard jumps to strike on the target area, dealing 225/325/425 + [0.9 AP] magic damage to all enemies hit and knocking them up into the air while also applying a stack of Shock debuff to all of them.