|Health Point||562 (+75)||Attack Damage||49 (+3)|
|Attack Speed||0.63 (+0.03)|
|Armor||15 (+3)||Move Speed||294|
|Magic Resist||33 (+0)||Range||528|
Cost: - Cooldown: -
- Passive - Each time Tang Monk's skills hits on an enemy unit, reduces the target's Attack Damage by 2/3/4/5/6/7 (with its own upgrade based on Tang Monk's level) for 4 seconds, stacking up to 6 times (12/18/24/30/36/42).
Cost: 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 Mana Cooldown: 3.5 seconds
- Active - Tang Monk casts his Mantra to affect on all nearby units. The skill deals 60 /80/100/120/140 + [0.4 AP] magic damage to all nearby enemies and heals 15/20/25/30/35 + [0.1 AP] Health to all nearby allied units (only half of the healing takes effect to non-hero units). Each enemy unit hit by this skill increases the healing effect of this skill by 8% on the current cast.
Cost: 80 / 85 / 90 / 95 / 100 Mana Cooldown: 18 / 16 / 14 / 12 / 10 seconds
- Active - Tang Monk casts Salvation Mantra to a targeted hero, the effect depends on the target's side.
- Allied Hero - The mantra grants 35% bonus Movement Speed and 20/30/40/50/60 bonus Ability Power to the allied hero for 5 seconds.
- Enemy Hero - The mantra reduces the enemy hero's Movement Speed by 30% for 3 seconds and at the end of mantra's duration will also immobilize the target for 0.5 seconds. The immobilize effect increases its duration by 0.25 second for each 100 damage target takes within this buff's duration, stacking up to 2.75 seconds.
Cost: 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 Mana Cooldown: 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 seconds
- Passive - Each non-hero unit killed by Tang Monk grants 3 bonus Mana to him. Each hero kill grants 30 bonus Mana to him and each assist grants 15 bonus Mana to him. This effect can stack up to 3000 bonus Mana.
- Active - Tang Monk casts a protective shield on an allied unit. The shield grants both bonus Armor and bonus Magic Resist by 20/35/50/65/80 for 2 seconds. If the shielded target is attacked by an enemy hero within the shield's duration, the enemy will take 40/75/110/145/180 + [10% of Tang Monk's current Mana] magic damage and it will also be silent for 1 second (the damage and silence effect cannot occur on the same target more than once).
Cost: 125 / 150 / 175 Mana Cooldown: 140 / 130 / 120 seconds
- Active - Tang Monk casts Great Compassion Mantra for 1 second before he creates an aura that instantly stuns all nearby enemies by 0.5 seconds and deals 80/120/160 + [0.3 AP] magic damage to them. The aura can trigger the same damage and stun effect to all nearby enemies once every 1.5 seconds. The aura lasts for 3 seconds and it can trigger its effect at most 3 times.