Talent or Mastery is a system where a player is able to provide bonus stats and effects to their heroes by allotting points on talent trees. All three categories have 5 tiers of talents which are unlocked as a sequence from top to bottom within the same tree. Players are able to formulate strategies on a specific tree as they gain levels
Talents can be changed anytime when you are at the Lobby Interface and the talent points can be re-assigned such that it can be used to suit the type of hero you are playing. However, you are only allotted up to a maximum of 30 talent points (Level 30).
There are three types of trees that player can develop in.
Talent Page is a set of talents that are selected and saved for that specific talent page number. These pages can be named for ease of selection during the character selection phase before entering a game. The first two talent pages are free but the consecutive pages cost 500 Gold. You can have up to 10 talent pages.
From left to right as follows:
- Pay with Diamonds - Pays 1 Diamond for each talent page (not recommended)
- Pay with Gold - Pays 500 Gold for each talent page (recommended)
- Cancel - Closes the dialog box.
From left to right and top to bottom as follows:
- Save: Saves the current talent page.
- Restore: Undoes all changes to the current talent page.
- Reset: Resets the current talent page back to scratch.
- Delete: Deletes the current talent page.
- The talent system has 3 talent trees.
- Each tree contains 5 tiers of talents and 45 points worth of talents.
- With each level achieved by a player, he/she also receives one talent point, capped at 30 talent points (30 levels).
- Each talent point spent in a talent tree allows the player to level one of the three talents that are available on the current tier.
- Each talent takes 1 talent point to increase its level and each talent has 3 levels.
- Each tier contains 9 points worth of talents. However, each tier can be filled by only 3 talent points.
- Filling 3 talent points on the current tier will allow the player to fill their talent points on the next tier of the same talent tree.
- Each talent tree can contain at most 15 talent points. This means when the player reaches level 30, they are able to completely fill 2 out of 3 talent trees.
- This adds a strategic element to your selection of talents as you must choose a set that will complement with your hero, skills, and teammates.
| Game Introduction • Game Interface • Game Modes|
Mechanics • Achievements • Patch Notes • Misc