|Health Point||585 (+80)||Attack Damage||50 (+3)|
|Attack Speed||0.60 (+0.03)|
|Armor||15 (+3)||Move Speed||308|
|Magic Resist||30 (+0)||Range||130|
Cost: - Cooldown: -
- Passive - When an enemy hero dies near Shinigami, it will absorb the essence of the dying soul, granting 40 bonus Gold to Shinigami and 25 bonus Gold to all nearby allied heroes.
Cost: 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 Mana Cooldown: 8 seconds
- Active - Shinigami throws its scythe to the target enemy, tearing the soul of the target, dealing 70/110/150/190/230 + [0.8 AP] magic damage and reducing the target's Movement Speed by 60%, the slow effect decays by 20% per second for a total of 3 seconds.
Cost: 70 Mana Cooldown: 10 seconds
- Active - Shinigami's next basic attack within 5 seconds will deal 90/150/210/270/330 + [0.8 AP] bonus magic damage.
Cost: 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 Mana Cooldown: 26 / 24 / 22 / 20 / 18 seconds
- Active - Shinigami possesses on an allied unit or non-hero enemy unit (excepting for the Osiris). During the possession, Shinigami cannot perform basic attacks, move or cast both skills and items (the aura and passive effects are still working), but Shinigami will become invulnerable, untargetable and invisible. The possession has no duration. When the possessed target dies or Shinigami uses this skill again, Shinigami will come out of the target, dealing 50/90/130/170/210 + [0.5 AP] magic damage to all nearby enemies and silencing them for 0.5 seconds.
- Note - This skill is on cooldown after Shinigami comes out of the possessed target.
Cost: 100 Mana Cooldown: 60 / 55 / 50 seconds
- Active - Shinigami releases a swarm of souls to attack all nearby enemies around it, dealing 100/140/180 + [0.5 AP] magic damage per second. Within the duration, Shinigami cannot perform basic attacks, cast skills or use items that have an animation.