|Health Point||565 (+85)||Attack Damage||55 (+3.5)|
|Attack Speed||0.66 (+0.03)|
|Armor||15 (+3.2)||Move Speed||300|
|Magic Resist||30 (+1.25)||Range||140|
Cost: - Cooldown: -
- Passive - For each 5% missing Health, Gintoki gains 1% bonus Attack Damage, 4% bonus Attack Speed, and 1% Damage Reduction.
- Passive - As Shiroyasha (Diabetic), when Gintoki takes damage from skills with sugar content, he takes extra damage by 0.4 (rounded down) true damage.
- Note - The list of some sugar content skills:
Cost: 40 / 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 Mana Cooldown: 14 seconds
- Active - Gintoki dashes in a straight line, striking (torturing) the weak point of all enemies he dashes through, dealing 50/85/120/155/190 + [0.6/0.7/0.8/0.9/1.0 Bonus AD] physical damage, and stunning them (becoming M) by 1 second.
Cost: 50 Mana Cooldown: 15 / 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 seconds
- Active - Gintoki disturbs (shits) an enemy hero, dealing 60/90/120/150/180 + [0.4 AD] true damage, making them uneasy (abandon treatment), and reducing their Hit Rate by 100% for 2 seconds.
Cost: 50 Mana Cooldown: 10 / 9 / 8 / 7 / 6 seconds
- Active - Gintoki throws a booger to the target enemy unit, dealing 60/100/140/180/220 + [1.0 Bonus AD] physical damage, and causing the target to bleed (vomit), reducing their Movement Speed by 20% and Armor by 16% for 2 seconds. All nearby enemies around the main target are in shock by this cruel image (nauseous image), taking half of the skill damage and debuff effect. This skill deals 150% damage against non-hero units.
Cost: 100 / 125 / 150 Mana Cooldown: 120 seconds
- Active - Gintoki prepares himself inside the Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon, during which he channels for 2 seconds and then launches himself into the air, making him untargetable. He then lands on the target area anywhere on the map, dealing 350/500/650 + [1.0 AD] physical damage to all enemies hit within the impact zone and reducing their Movement Speed by 40% for 2 seconds. The enemies within 250 radius around the epicenter of the impact zone take 100% damage and the enemies outside 250 radius around the epicenter of the impact zone take less damage with each 50 range from the 250 radius around the epicenter reduces the damage taken by 10%, maximum at 50% reduction.
- Note - When the channel is canceled by force, this skill will be put on a 10 second static cooldown.
- Note - This skill shows an indicator of the impact zone to both teams by 1 second before Gintoki arrives at the target location within 1.5 seconds.
Sakura Sange Gintoki