|Health Point||605 (+84)||Attack Damage||52 (+3.4)|
|Attack Speed||0.69 (+0.03)|
|Armor||18 (+3.7)||Move Speed||305|
|Magic Resist||30 (+0)||Range||150|
Cost: - Cooldown: -
- Passive - Zoro's basic attacks reduce 5% Movement Speed and 5% Attack Speed for 2 seconds, stacking up to 4 times (20%).
Cost: - Cooldown: 20 / 18 / 16 / 14 / 12 seconds
- Passive - Zoro's basic attacks have 12% chance to trigger Iai Strike, dealing 30/50/70/90/110 + [0.8 AD] physical damage to the target.
- Active - Zoro dashes in a straight line, dealing 50/90/130/170/210 + [1.0 AD] physical damage to all enemies hit and immobilizing them for 1 seconds.
Cost: - Cooldown: 18 / 16 / 14 / 12 / 10 seconds
- Passive - Zoro's basic attacks have 12% chance to trigger Toro, dealing 35/60/85/110/135 + [0.5 AD] physical damage, reducing the target's Movement Speed by 20%/25%/30%/35%/40% for 2 seconds.
- Active - Zoro slashes in a cone area within 250 range, dealing 60/100/140/180/220 + [0.8 AD] physical damage to all enemies hit. If the targets have slow effect from Toro, they are stunned for 1.75 seconds.
Cost: - Cooldown: 28 / 26 / 24 / 22 / 20 seconds
- Passive - Zoro's basic attacks have 12% chance to trigger Hachihyaku Pondo Hou and send a whirlwind in a line, dealing 80/130/180/230/280 + [0.8 AP] magic damage to all enemies hit and knocking them up.
- Active - Zoro sends 3 whirlwinds in a cone that travel to the target location, dealing 100/150/200/250/300 + [0.8 AP] magic damage to all enemies hit and knocks them up (the same target can't take damage from different whirlwinds more than once). When 3 whirlwinds reach the target location, they combined into Great Typhoon that stays in place for 2 seconds, dealing damage to all enemies hit every 0.25 seconds for a total of 250/300/350/400/450 + [0.8 AP] magic damage.
Cost: - Cooldown: 24 / 23 / 22 / 21 / 20 seconds
- Passive - Increases the chance to trigger Iai Strike, Toro and Hachihyaku Pondo Hou by 4/8/12/16/20%.
- Active - Zoro focuses on his breath to enter Mutoryu state, increasing 50%/65%/80%/95%/110% bonus attack speed, 20%/25%/30%/35%/40% bonus Movement Speed, 10%/15%/20%/25%/30% Evasion Rate, and his next basic attack deals 40/80/120/160/200 bonus physical damage within 8 seconds.
- Note - Each time Zoro triggers Iai Strike, Toro or Hachihyaku Pondo Hou, the duration of this skill is reduced by 2 seconds.
- Note - Zoro has 20 skill levels that can level up and therefore there will be a skill that cannot be maxed by 3 levels.
Sanzen Sekai Zoro