The Offensive Talent Tree is one of the three Talent branches and is designed for offensive oriented strategy.
It would take 15 talent points to fill the Offensive Talent Tree to its maximum capacity.
List of Talents
Tier 1 (Requires 3 talent points)
- Increases Attack Damage by 4/6/10 and each level increases Attack Damage by 1.
- Increases Ability Power by 6/8/12 and each level increases Ability Power by 1.
- Grants 3%/5%/8% Cooldown Reduction, when your hero reaches level 10 grants 2%/4%/6% additional Cooldown Reduction.
Tier 2 (Requires 6 talent points)
- Restores 2/4/6 Mana for each time you kill an enemy unit.
- Increases 40/80/120 base Mana.
- Restores 10/20/30 Health when you kill a minion or monster. This ability can't trigger more than once within 30 seconds.
Tier 3 (Requires 9 talent points)
- Increases the damage dealt against the target with immobilize, stun, silence, or fear effect by 3%/5%/10%.
- Increases 3/6/9 Armor Penetration.
- Increases 3/6/9 Magic Penetration.
Tier 4 (Requires 12 talent points)
- Increases 2%/5%/10% Attack Speed.
- Increases the damage output by 2%/4%/6%, but also increases the damage received by 1%/2%/3%.
- Grants 2%/4%/6% Life Steal.
Tier 5 (Requires 15 talent points)
- Hitting an enemy hero with a skill (skill damage) marks them with 1 stack of Energy Overload. At 3 stacks, all stacks are consumed to deal [3.3/6.6/10.0 x Hero Level] + [3%/6%/9% of target's current Health] magic damage on the target. The stacks on the target have no duration and can't be removed upon death. This ability can't trigger more than once within 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds will store 1 energy shell. The energy shell will automatically fire to the first enemy hero within 500 radius nearby, dealing [3.3/6.6/10.0 x Hero Level] + [0.1/0.2/0.3 Bonus AD] + [0.04/0.08/0.12 AP] magic damage to the target. Energy shell can be stored up to 1 stack.
- When your Health is less than 20%, you will get a shield that can withstand 20/30/40 + [Hero Level x 10/15/20] damage for 2 seconds. This ability can't trigger more than once within 180 seconds.
| Functional Talent • Offensive Talent • Defensive Talent|