|Health Point||595 (+76)||Attack Damage||48 (+3)|
|Attack Speed||0.67 (+0.03)|
|Armor||15 (+3.5)||Move Speed||290|
|Magic Resist||33 (+0)||Range||530|
Cost: - Cooldown: -
- Passive - Hitting a target with any of Kaito's skills increases his Attack Speed by 10% for 6 seconds, stacking up to 5 times (50%).
Cost: 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 Mana Cooldown: 6 / 5.5 / 5 / 4.5 / 4 seconds
- Active - In order to avoid the enemy's pursuit, Kaito will carry the fake diamonds and roses for throwing out in a line to the first enemy hit, dealing 40/60/80/100/120 + [1.1 AD] + [0.3 AP] physical damage (applies on-hit effects). When this skill hits a target, reducing the cooldown on all of Kaito's skills (including this skill) by 1 second.
- Note - This skill is considered to be a basic attack, it can critically strike and apply on-hit effects (including Life Steal). It also triggers the reflection of Anti-Shock Armor ().
- Note - In U.R.F mode, the projectile from the active ability of this skill doesn't trigger the ability to reduce the cooldown on all of Kaito's skills.
Cost: 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 Mana Cooldown: 9 seconds
- Active - Kaito releases a pigeon from his hat that disrupts all enemy heroes it passes through by dealing 80/120/160/200/240 + [0.8 AP] magic damage to them and reducing their Movement Speed by 20%/25%/30%/35%/40% for 2 seconds.
- Note - In U.R.F mode, the effectiveness of the Movement Speed debuff is adjusted to 5%/7.5%/10.0%/12.5%/15.0% and the duration of the Movement Speed debuff is reduced to 0.5 seconds.
Cost: 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 Mana Cooldown: 20 / 19 / 18 / 17 / 16 seconds
- Active - Kaito teleports to a target location and fires a card at the nearest enemy unit, dealing 80/120/160/200/240 + [0.6 AP] magic damage to the target, and at his previous location placing his clone to attract the attention of all nearby enemies for a few second before the clone explodes to deal 20/30/40/50/60 + [0.2 AP] magic damage to all enemies hit.
Cost: 100 Mana Cooldown: 120 / 110 / 100 seconds
- Active - Kaito prepares his hang glider for 1 second before firing it in the target direction, dealing 300/500/700 + [1.1 Bonus AD] + [0.7 AP] magic damage to each unit it passes through and knocking them away for a short distance. However, it deals 8% less damage for each unit it hits (minimum 30% damage).
- Note - This skill has a global cast range.