|Health Point||570 (+77)||Attack Damage||55 (+3.3)|
|Mana Point||300 (+43)||Attack Speed||0.67(+0.03)|
|Armor||15 (+3)||Move Speed||300|
|Magic Resist||33 (+0)||Range||530|
Cost: - Cooldown: -
- Passive (Battleship Armor) - At level 1/6/11/16, Kongou permanently gains 5/10/15/20 bonus Armor ().
- Passive (Battleship Artillery) - Each time Kongou performs a basic attack or cast a skill will consume a shell to deal 10/20/30/40 + [0.3 Bonus AD] bonus physical damage. When a skill consumes a shell, the skill will trigger its own additional effect. Kongou restores 1 shell every 3.5/3/2.5/2 seconds in combat and every 0.1 seconds after out of combat for 6 seconds. Kongou can store up to 12 shells (). (The base damage and the interval to replenish shells are upgraded at level 6/11/16)
- Passive - When Kongou stays on the water, she will gain 15% bonus Movement Speed.
- Condition - Kongou uses Yamato Skin ().
- Hidden Effect - The Siege Minions ( ) on Kongou's team are replaced by Fleet Minions ( ).
Cost: 55 / 50 / 45 / 40 / 35 Mana Cooldown: 4 seconds
- Active - Kongou fires an armor piercing shell in a line, dealing 60/95/130/165/200 + [0.8 Bonus AD] physical damage to the first enemy hit, the skill damage comes with 40% Armor Penetration. When a shell is consumed, this skill damage is increased by 30% once.
Cost: 35 / 45 / 55 / 65 / 75 Mana Cooldown: 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 / 8 seconds
- Active - Kongou fires an anti-aircraft shell in a line that detonates upon hitting an enemy or reaching a maximum distance, dealing 50/80/110/140/170 + [0.75 Bonus AD] physical damage to all enemies within a detonating area. When a shell is consumed, the damage from this skill will apply a Burning debuff that deals 10/20/30/40/50 + [0.3 Bonus AD] magic damage per second to all damaged units. The Burning debuff lasts for 3 seconds.
Cost: - Cooldown: 20 / 18 / 16 / 14 / 12 seconds
- Active - Kongou sends out a Surface Reconnaissance Plane that flies toward the target direction (The Time Manipulation field from Perfect and Elegant Stopwatch [W] can't stop the plane), marking all enemies the plane passes through and granting vision on them. The marked targets take an increase of damage from Kongou by 5%/10%/15%/20%/25% and reduce their damage dealt against Kongou by the same amount. The mark lasts for 4 seconds.
Cost: 150 Mana Cooldown: 105 / 90 / 75 seconds
- Active - Kongou channels to fire 5 rounds of a fan-shaped area bombardment in a targeted direction. Each round deals [0.7 AD/0.8 AD/0.9 AD] physical damage and consumes 1 shell. Each time a shell is consumed, the bullets on that round of bombardment reduces the Movement Speed and Attack Speed of targets hit by 10% for 2 seconds for up to a maximum of 5 stacks (50%).
- Note - In Eternal Battlefield, the skill damage of the subsequent hits on the same targets in Eternal Battlefield is reduced to 40%.
Kongou (Censored Version)
Yamato (Censored Version)