|Health Point||509 (+71)||Attack Damage||45 (+3.0)|
|Attack Speed||0.55 (+0.03)|
|Armor||13 (+3.0)||Move Speed||300|
|Magic Resist||33 (+0.0)||Range||500|
Cost: - Cooldown: -
- Passive - Protected by the soul of the rabbit, each time Chino takes damage from enemy heroes, 5%/10%/15% of the damage she takes will be used to restore her Health. (This ability will be upgraded at level 6 and 11)
Cost: 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 Mana Cooldown: 7 / 6 / 5 / 4 / 3 seconds
- Active - Chino throws the Soul of Tippy at the target location, dealing 50/70/90/110/130 + [04. AP] magic damage to all enemies within the area upon landing and deploying the Soul of Tippy to deal the same damage again at the target location for 6 seconds (both 1st and 2nd damage deal 100% damage on the nearest enemy hero and 50% damage to all other enemy heroes hit by it). The Soul of Tippy will be attached to the first hero unit it hits (except Chino herself) for 5 seconds. If the target who is attached to the soul is an enemy hero and they are not taking deploying damage from the soul yet, the soul deals 50/70/90/110/130 + [0.4 AP] magic damage to the target. The Soul of Tibby can be hit by other souls to bounce off in the specified direction, dealing 50/80/110/140/170 + [0.5 AP] magic damage to all enemies it flies through (dealing 100% damage to all targets hit), knocking them up and attaching the soul to all of them while flying to the new target location. When the bouncing Soul of Tibby lands on the ground, it will deal 50/70/90/110/130 + [0.4 AP] magic damage to all target hits.
Cost: 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 Mana Cooldown: 15 / 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 seconds
- Active - Chino launches a badminton ball to the target direction, dealing 70/105/140/175/210 + [0.6 AP] magic damage to the first enemy hero hit by it. The impact of the ball on the target hit also causes a cone-shaped damage area behind the target, dealing 50/85/120/155/190 + [0.5 AP] magic damage to all enemies hit. The badminton ball can also hit on the Soul of Tippy that is staying on the ground, causing the soul to bounce in the specified direction.
Cost: 60 Mana Static Cooldown: 10 / 9 / 8 / 7 / 6
- Passive - Reduces 5/10/15/20/25 Armor and Magic Resist to all enemy heroes that are attached with Soul of Tippy and grants 10% bonus Movement Speed to all allied heroes that are attached with Soul of Tippy.
- Active - Restores Chino's Health by 20/40/60/80/100 + [0.3 AP], deals 70/100/130/160/190 + [0.5 AP] magic damage to all nearby enemy heroes that are attached with Soul of Tippy and stuns them for 1 second, and restores 40/80/120/160/200 + [0.6 AP] Health to all nearby allied heroes that are attached with Soul of Tippy.
- Note - This skill is not affected by cooldown reduction effects.
Cost: 100 Mana Cooldown: 100 / 85 / 70 seconds
- Active - Wisdom is a powerful weapon, Chino launches 3 magical bullets in front of herself in a fan-shaped area to the designated direction, dealing 200/300/400 + [0.6 AP] magic damage to all enemies hit and knocking them back. The enemies that are hit by the bullets will be attached with Soul of Tippy.