|Health Point||563 (+77)||Attack Damage||53 (+3)|
|Attack Speed||0.66 (+0.03)|
|Armor||15 (+3)||Move Speed||310|
|Magic Resist||33 (+0)||Range||100|
Cost: - Cooldown: -
- Passive - Hancock's basic attacks and skills that hit on petrified units deal [5% of target's maximum Health] bonus true damage (maximum 300 damage against monster units).
- Note - Petrify has the ability to freeze the current actions of the targets (same as time freeze effects).
Cost: 40 Mana Cooldown: 2.5 seconds
- Active - Hancock blows a heart bullet in a line, dealing 40/70/100/130/160 + [0.4 AP] magic damage to all enemies hit and each hit on the target reduces their Movement Speed by 10% for 4 seconds, stacking up to 3 stacks. If the speed reduction reaches 3 stacks, all stacks on the target are consumed and Hancock will petrify target for 0.75 seconds, the petrify effect also deals the bonus true damage of Mero Mero no Mi once.
Cost: 80 / 85 / 90 / 95 / 100 Mana Cooldown: 10 seconds
- Active - Hancock puts both her hands to perform a love gesture and releases a heart beam in a cone, dealing 80/130/180/230/280 + [0.75 AP] magic damage to all enemies hit and petrifying them for 0.75 seconds.
Cost: 50 Mana Cooldown: 16 / 15 / 14 / 13 / 12 seconds
- Active - Hancock gains 35% bonus Movement Speed and 125 bonus attack range for 3.5 seconds. Within the duration, Hancock next basic attack will deal 45/85/125/165/205 + [0.5 AP] bonus magic damage and remove this buff. If the target is petrified, the attack deals [12%/14%/16%/18%/20% of target's maximum Health] bonus magic damage (maximum 1000 damage) to the target instead (replacing the old one).
Cost: 125 / 150 / 175 Mana Cooldown: 125 / 115 / 95 seconds
- Active - Hancock drops a huge heart-shaped kiss on a target area, dealing 275/400/525 + [0.6 AD] + [1.0 AP] magic damage to all enemies hit and petrifying them for 0.75 second.
Boa Hancock (Censored Version)