|Health Point||563 (+77)||Attack Damage||53 (+3)|
|Attack Speed||0.66 (+0.03)|
|Armor||15 (+3)||Move Speed||310|
|Magic Resist||33 (+0)||Range||100|
Cost: - Cooldown: -
- Passive - Hancock's basic attacks and skills that hit on petrified units deal [5% of target's maximum Health] bonus true damage (maximum 300 damage against monster units).
- Note - Petrify has the ability to freeze the current actions of the targets (same as time freeze effects).
Cost: 40 Mana Cooldown: 2.5 seconds
- Active - Hancock blows a heart bullet in a line, dealing 40/70/100/130/160 + [0.4 AP] magic damage to all enemies hit and each hit on the target reduces their Movement Speed by 10% for 4 seconds, stacking up to 3 stacks. If the speed reduction reaches 3 stacks, all stacks on the target are consumed and Hancock will petrify target for 1 seconds, the petrify effect also deals the bonus true damage of Mero Mero no Mi once.
Cost: 80 / 85 / 90 / 95 / 100 Mana Cooldown: 10 seconds
- Active - Hancock puts both her hands to perform a love gesture and releases a heart beam in a cone, dealing 80/130/180/230/280 + [0.75 AP] magic damage to all enemies hit and petrifying them for 0.75 seconds.
Cost: 50 Mana Cooldown: 16 / 15 / 14 / 13 / 12 seconds
- Active - Hancock gains 35% bonus Movement Speed and 125 bonus attack range for 3.5 seconds. Within the duration, Hancock next basic attack will deal 45/85/125/165/205 + [0.5 AP] bonus magic damage and remove this buff. If the target is petrified, the attack deals [12%/14%/16%/18%/20% of target's maximum Health] bonus magic damage (maximum 1000 damage) to the target instead (replacing the old one).
Cost: 125 / 150 / 175 Mana Cooldown: 125 / 115 / 95 seconds
- Active - Hancock drops a huge heart-shaped kiss on a target area, dealing 275/400/525 + [0.6 AD] + [1.0 AP] magic damage to all enemies hit and petrifying them for 1 second.
Boa Hancock (Censored Version)