|Health Point||520 (+70)||Attack Damage||42 (+3)|
|Attack Speed||0.65 (+0.03)|
|Armor||12 (+3)||Move Speed||298|
|Magic Resist||33 (+0)||Range||530|
Cost: - Cooldown: -
- Passive (Goddess Blessing) - Greatly increases Aqua's attributes at her Level 1/6/11/16, granting 60/80/80/80 bonus Health, 60/80/80/80 bonus Mana, 20/20/20/20 bonus Attack Damage, and 20/20/20/20 Ability Power. (She totally gets 300 bonus Health, 300 bonus Mana, 80 bonus AD and 80 Ability Power at level 16)
- Passive (Banquet Skill) - When Aqua reaches Level 1/6/11/16, she will gain Kacho Fugetsu aura that increases the Health Regeneration of all nearby allied units (including Aqua herself) by 3/4/5/6 Health per 5 seconds.
Cost: 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 Mana Cooldown: 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 seconds
- Active - Because Aqua is the Goddess of Water, all the waters in the entire world are her vassals, so just calling them, the large amount of sacred water that could flood an entire city will descend from the sky to strike the enemies in front of her, inflicting 60/100/140/180/220 + [0.9 AP] magic damage to all enemies hit and reducing their Movement Speed by 20% /25%/30%/35%/40% and their Armor by 11% for 2.5 seconds.
Cost: 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 Mana Cooldown: 20 seconds
- Active - Aqua lifts all crowd controls and negative effects from an allied hero (can cast on yourself while under crowd controls) and applies a sacred buff on the target that restores 15/30/45/60/75 Health + [0.4 AP] per second and increases Attack Speed by 15%/25%/35%/45%/55% for 2 seconds.
Cost: 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 Mana Static Cooldown: 20 / 19 / 18 / 17 / 16 seconds
- Active - Aqua casts a magic circle on the targeted location that after 0.7 second delay will apply Taunt debuff to all enemies within the circle, forcing them to walk toward Aqua and want to beat her for 0.5/0.75/1.0/1.25/1.5 seconds.
Cost: 100 / 120 / 140 Mana Cooldown: 240 / 210 / 130 seconds
- Active (Goddess Privilege) - Relaying on her own identity as a Junior Goddess, Aqua can violate the celestial rules through Resurrection spell that can bring the death of an ally hero who died within the area around Aqua (The spirit of the deads will appear upon their body in a form of Orb of Light. Casting this skill on the Orb of Light will instantly revive the hero who is the owner of the spirit. The resurrected hero will restore 40%/60%/80% of their Health and Mana and have 1 second of Stasis stat (becoming invulnerable, unable to move, unable to cast skills and unable to perform basic attacks).