2D Cube (二次元杀阵) mode (the name is originated from the movie The Cube or known as 异次元杀阵 in Chinese language) is a game mode in which players can battle in pure hero combat under a series of matches in which they are given a fixed amount of Level and Gold. This game mode is only available from 18.00 - 22.00 GMT+8. Victors are rewarded with 450 Gold. However, participants are required to first pay 300 Gold every time they participate in this game mode.
- The game starts off normally where everyone picks their hero during Hero Selection.
- The entire game lasts for 5 rounds with each round having a total time of 165 seconds.
- Each round will have 45 seconds allotted for preparation. Use this time to buy items.
- Each round, all players will have a fixed amount of Gold and level as follows::
- 1st round = Level 6 , 3000 Gold
- 2nd round = Level 11, 6000 Gold
- 3rd round = Level 16, 9000 Gold
- 4th round = Level 18, 12000 Gold
- 5th round = Level 18, 50000 Gold
- When the preparation phase ends, all remaining Gold will be reduced to 1 and the game will start with a timer of 120 seconds.
- During each round, a player has only 1 life, meaning they will not respawn until the round is over. (With the exception of resurrection and death-defying abilities such as ).
- The game will reset the cooldown of your skills, spells, and items before the preparation phase starts on each round.
- Starting platforms of both teams won't have regenerative capabilities and will not attack opponents.
- Minions, Monsters, and Buildings don't appear in this mode.
- A single obelisk can be found at the middle of the map. Destroying it will give 1 point to your team.
- Destroying an obelisk grants 1 point for the last-hitting team.
- Each kill yields 10 points.
- If the timer runs out, the team with the higher score wins for that round.
- Each round can end up as a draw.
- The game goes for 5 rounds and the first team to get 3 wins is the victor.
- This mode won't give any EXP or Gold as a reward with the exception of the 450 Gold reward for the winning team.
| Eternal Arena • Eternal Battlefield • Dragon Quest • Ladder to the Sky • 2D Cube • Custom Mode|